PANGOLIN HOSTING Terms & Condition
The purpose of this Agreement (hereafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is to precede a longer- term contract arrangement under which PANGOLINMINER will provide Mining Hosting services on behalf of Client.
In consideration of the mutual covenants set forth in this Agreement, Customer and Client hereby agree as follows:
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Company will provide Miner Hosting services for Client subject to the following terms:
a) Length of Service.
Client agrees to an month by month contractual term of service (“Term”). The renewal length of contract is based on the demand by Client.
b) Service Start Date.
Hosting service will start within 1 day after arrivial to our mining facility.
c) Renewal by Client.
This Agreement will automatically renew for successive month-to-month Terms unless canceled in writing by Client at least 30 days prior to the end of Term renewal date. Renewal prices will be fixed for one year from the date start hosting service.
2. End User Pricing and Miner Hosting Compensation.
End User pricing is outlined on the Hosting description page, and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Company. PANGOLINMINER does not provide compensation for mining losses. In the event that hardware partially fails and is unrecoverable, we may issue a credit to the customer’s account at our sole discretion for the cost of hosting.
3. Terms of Payment.
Terms of payment are via Bitcoin and Wire transfer (USD/CNY) unless credit approval has been granted by Company.
Client should pay electricity within 7 calendar days after receiving notification (by email or SMS). Overdue may result in temporary suspension of hosting service.
Pangolinminer only undertakes the warranty service for Miner purchased on www.pangolinminer.com.
And warranty service will only provide to miner within warranty period (180 days after purchased).
Pangolinminer will not compensate for the mining losses during warranty service. Client can demand Pangolinminer to disclose the details of warranty service.
5. Transfer of Agreement.
Client is allowed to transfer this Agreement including his ownership of miner to a 3rd party. In such an event Client shall notify Company by mail, facsimile or email no less than 30 days prior to the effective date of the event.
In the case that Client want to Terminate the hosting service at sole discretion.
1) Client need to notify Company by Email no less than 30 days prior to the termination date, and complete payment of current renewal.
2) Client need to undertake the freight cost from Pangolinminer’s Hosting facility to the destination destigated.
Pangolinminer may Terminate Hosting Service without Client’s Consent in below condition.
1) Policy restriction in CHINA result in termination of the hosting service. If such an event happen, Pangolinminer will inform client at least 30 days in advance, and provide formal documentation (with translated) to client.
2) Catastrophe including but not limited to earthquake,typhoon,hurricane,blizzard
7. Remote Management
- Client can only access to our mining farms through maintenance staff in Pangolinminer.
- Client will not have access to surveillance camera without consent of Pangolinminer.
- Client can ask Pangolinminer’s Maintenance staff to make changement on miner once a week.
(without extra cost)
- Overclock and any actions not listed in the manual of miner’s producer is not allowed in our farms.
8. Temporary Suspension
In below condition, Pangolinminer may temporary suspend the hosting service.
- Safety inspection perform by government. (Pangolinminer will provide Copy of document and translation of it)
- Payment Overdue for more than 7 days.
- Annually Maintenance performed by Pangolinminer.
Pangolinminer will not charge any cost during above condition.
And Pangolinminer will not use Client’s miners for mining bitcoin in above condition. Client has right to ask for surveillance camera footage during above period for testimony.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall in no way be affected or impaired thereby. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
Each party represents and warrants that, on the date first written above, they are authorized to enter into this Agreement in entirety and duly bind their respective principals by their signature below:
EXECUTED as of the date first written above